After my upcoming interview with Cheri Romanoski, my Dear Coach segment will talk about how we view the idea of Sales — and why so many of us struggle with the Sales Boogeyman. I also reference a workshop that I will be hosting on March 8th, the details of which are below. If you have any questions or would like to register for the event, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 520-271-7918.
Thank you for listening, and I hope you enjoy the show!
“Stephanie’s marketing workshop was fantastic and fun! It made me look at my business with new eyes.” – Alexcis Lopez, A Transformative Touch
Whether you’re an extroverted or introverted business owner, you have the ability to connect with top-dollar clients without high-pressure sales.
The key to successful marketing and sales is to first understand your own style and develop a plan around it. You also have to know what is most meaningful to your audience and how to speak to it.
The Dynamic Marketing Workshop will teach you marketing and sales strategies unlike any approach you may have tried before. You will:
- Make profitable use of your time by instantly recognizing your Ideal Client.
- Attract your Ideal Client through customer-centric marketing language.
- Achieve an easy and compelling way to quickly describe your business.
- Hone your brand by using fellow workshop participants as a focus group.
- Know exactly how to close your desired income gap.
- Sustain your efforts using a Tactical Plan specific to your Sales Personality.
- Successfully integrate your efforts into your day-to-day operations.
Friday, March 8th | 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Includes Tactical Plan for your Sales Personality, support materials, & lunch
$695 per person
3651 East Sunrise Drive (La Paloma Corporate Park)
To register, email me at email@example.com.